Alden Court is a 142-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility operating under the Gordon Healthcare Management Group. The Huttleston Unit provides post-acute, short-term nursing and rehabilitation care; the Whitfield and Cooke Units are for longer-term stays as well as a home to our elderly residents.
Our facility is spacious and bright, with an elegant new dining room, media center with theater seating, and a restful courtyard with a flower garden and water fountain.
We accept private pay, Medicaid, Medicare, commercial insurance, and managed care health plans, such as Harvard Pilgrim, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Tufts.
We specialize in total hip and total knee replacement rehabilitation and also expertly treat patients with other medically complex conditions.
Alden Court is proud to be an active member of our surrounding community. We open our doors for music and other performances and engage a corps of 50 volunteers to assist patients in our facility.
As an Alden Court patient, you or your family member can enjoy a number of benefits:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Rehabilitation therapy available seven days per week
- Individualized treatment plan from an interdisciplinary team
- Stable work force; average employee on staff ten years
- Amenities such as a media room, flat screen TVs, Wiis, salon and nail spa, Nautilus room, private dining room
- Therapeutic art program, bell choir, and many other activities, extending to evenings and weekends
- Accelerated discharge rates